Face Lift Or Rhytidectomy
Give your face a desired and refreshing look with Facelift Surgery at our best face lifting surgery hospitals in Vijayawada. We provide Facial Folds Removal Treatment using advanced medical procedures and techniques. Dr.Pratap Duggirala is one of the leading Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon in Vijayawada; AP. Doctor has extensive experience in Facelift Surgery. The cost for Face-lifting Treatment can only be determined during the Doctor Consultation and it depends on the particular case.
Best Face Lifting Surgeon in Vijayawada
Face Lifting surgery in Vijayawada is a surgical procedure to provide patients with a more youthful facial appearance. The name itself means Rhytid- wrinkle ectomy- removal. A Facial folds removal treatment involves the removal of excess skin with or without tightening of facial tissues along with redraping of the skin on the patient’s face or neck.
This is done by the best cosmetologist in Vijayawada – Dr.Pratap at best facelift surgery hospitals in AP.
Facial Folds Removal Treatment
Pratap Hospital is the leading Facelift Hospital in Vijayawada. It offers a wide range of Face lifting services at affordable prices.
A Facelift Surgery procedure includes the following steps
Anesthesia During the Face lifting Surgical Procedure the Anesthesia will be given
The incision Depending on the degree of change you’d like to see, your facelift choices include a traditional facelift, limited incision facelift or a neck lift.
Closing the incision The incisions will be closed with sutures that may dissolve or may need to be removed after a few days.
See the Results The visible improvements of a facelift appear once swelling and bruising subside
Surgery is differentiated by
- Type of incision
- Face area to be treated
Surgery is based on factors
- Expectations of patients
- Area to improve
- Recovery time
- Age of patient
- Surgery is performed by a rhytidectomy surgeon in Vijayawada under general anesthesia.
Types of facelifts
- Traditional- Incision is made from front of the ear up to the hairline.
- SMAS (Superficial MusculoAponeurotic System)- Deeper tissues can be tightened with suture, with or without removal of excess deeper tissues. The process consists of mobilisation, reposition, and fixation.
- Deep plane- Correct deepening of the nasolabial fold.
- Composite- Repositioning, and fixation of the orbicularis oculi muscle are different from a deep plane facelift.
- Mid – Area between cheeks is flattened.
- Mini- Full facelift with minimum invasion. The difference is an omission of a neck lift.
- Subperiosteal- Facial soft tissues are lifted vertically.
- Skin-only- Only skin is lifted without SMAS, Bones, or structure.
- MACS (Minimal Access Cranial Suspension)- Removes sagging of facial features with minimal incision.